22,000 per sqft
2000 SFT OFFICE SALE @BASHUNDHARA R/A
Ad ID: 7283
Added: January 24, 2019
Sale Price: 22,000 per sqft
State: Dhaka Division
Address:Plot-440,441,442, Block-A, Bashundhara R/A, ,Dhaka
Project Name: Union Tower
Type of Project: Commercial Building
Address: Plot-440,441,442, Block-A, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka
Architect: Prof. Ar. Anil Kumar sharma
New Delhi, India
Structural engineer : Dr. M. shamim Z. Boshunia
MEP Consultant : A Sharma Associates Ltd.(INDIA)
Total land : 36.55 katha.
Number of Storied : 4B + 14
Specialty of the Project : Corner Plot
Floor Segmentation : Basement for Parking
Ground to second Floor for Shopping
Third Floor for Food Court
Fourth Floor for Health and Beauty
Fifth to Thirteen Floor for Office space.
Number of Basement : 4
Number of Car Parking : 125
RAJUK Approval Number: 582/13/858
– First Ever Commercial Building in Bangladesh to be Built Using Rotary Piling Machine.
– First Ever Commercial Building in BASHUNDHARA contains 4 Basements Facilitating.
-the only Commercial Building in BASHUNDHARA with SWP (Sewage Treatment Plant ) and Water Re-cycling System.
– Central Water Purification System
– Rooftop Helipad
– Unitized, Double Glazed, Low Emission Heat Resistant Glass
– Adequate International Standard Toilets in Every Floor
– All Fittings and Fixtures Are Of International Standards
– 6 World Class High Speed Elevators (Including Separate Service and VIP Elevators)
– Courtyard Area with Aesthetic Landscaping
– Earthquake Resistant Building as Per BNBC
– Drop off Area with Separate Vehicle Entry and Exit.
– 24 Hours Security ensured through CCTV and Surveillance Systems
– Double Height Entrance
– 4 Basements Facilitating 125 Car Parking With Air Purification System
– Minimum Columns and Beams to Maximize Space Utilization
– 12 Feet Floor to Ceiling Height.
– Central Air Conditioning with Water-Based Chillers
– Full Load Auto Backup Generators
– Variable Speed Drive (VSD) Technology to save up to 30 % Power Consumption
– State of The Art Fire Prevention and Firefighting Technology
– 2 Separate Fire Exits with Smoke Prevention Technology
– Building Management System (BMS) to Maintain the Entire Building
– Automatic Voltage Regulators (AVR) to Prevent Power Fluctuation Related Accidents
– Rainwater Harvesting Technology